Amended August 31th, 2011 1:35 PM
Ben Chang (email@example.com)
To develop a video game app that will win against other entries in both the ImagineCup 2012 International and National competition in adherence to the ImagineCup 2011 theme.
A puzzle game level structure involving: XNA Game Studio 4.0, Microsoft Visual Studio 2010, C# computing language, Silverlight, Sound, Music and Photoshop, Game Design knowledge & Project Management.
To win the 2012 ImagineCup Game Design Windows 7 / Zune Competition
- C# & XNA 4.0 Library - Windows Platform & SDK Visual Studios 2010 - Sound development software: OSX Garageband
- Ben Chang - Joshua Liong - Tony Pham - George Lopez - ImagineCup Mentor: Position Open
- Microsoft ImagineCup - ACM
- Design Stage – Design all aspects of the game, learn XNA 4.0 and develop full documentation for Directions, including the Game Design Document, UML documents, and Use Case Documentation
- Alpha Stage – Complete the core engine and visual mechanics of A.R.C. in preparation for playability.
- Beta Stage – Test the game for completion for demonstration purposes.
- October 5th, 2011 – Completion of the Design Stage and the ability to program core mechanics comfortably. Design Stage complete. - November 1st, 2011 – Complete the engine, core gameplay and screen manager for the Directions Application. Alpha and Beta phase complete. - December 15th, 2011 – Full application of Socie-D, ready to be extended for any additional features outside the scope of this charter.
No anticipated money expenditures
Initial lack of certain skills and application of good programming design, reduction of team morale due to lack of food, lack of direction with new technologies.