Officers

Meeting Documents

Minutes for 2015-02-11

  1. Call to Order 2:11pm

    1. Roll Call
      1. Administrative Cabinet
        1. President - David Martel: Present
        2. Vice President - Shane Satterfield: Present
        3. Treasurer - Tyler Goodman: Present
        4. Secretary - Edgar Cobos: Present
        5. AESB Representative - Adil Mahmood: Not Present
      2. Appointed Officers
        1. Historian - Pongthorn Cherngchaosil: Not Present
        2. Librarian - Michael Botsko: Present
        3. Office Tech - Daryl Blancaflor: Not Present
        4. Publicity Chair - Greg Violan: Present
        5. Webmaster - Kumin In: Not Present
      3. Project Managers
    2. Approval of the Agenda
      1. Motion of the floor: approval of agenda: [PASS]
        • First - Michael: pass
        • Second - Shane: pass
        • Discussion: None
    3. Approval of the Minutes

      1. Motion of the floor: approval of minutes: [PASS]
        • First - Shane: first
        • Second - Michael: second
        • Discussion: None
    4. Announcements

      1. ACM LAN Party Feb 19, 2015 (Thurs) in VEC 114 @ 7pm
    5. Guest Introductions
    6. Reports
      1. Officer Reports
        1. President: None
        2. Vice President
        3. Treasurer: Want to buy a microwave (<$80), we have $312 in da’ bank
          1. Motion of the floor: approve up to $80 for microwave replacement: [PASS]
            • First - Michael: pass
            • Second - Shane: pass
            • Discussion: None
        4. Secretary: Spring 2015 Key Requests announcement
        5. AESB Representative:
        6. Event Coordinator:
      2. Projects Reports
      3. Committee Reports
    7. Old Business
    8. New Business
      1. E-week LAN Party - Need to create a website with info of event. Also need to reprint flyers (David and Michael). We will test out the game after today’s meeting (Greg). Officer should meet at the office by 6pm to help set up. Need plug strip and extension cords.
      2. Discuss if officers are still interested in current position
        1. Postponed.
      3. Officers group photo for the website
        1. Deferred.
      4. Update website
        1. Update the meeting time.
        2. Come up with a script that automates next meeting
      5. GIT workshop
        1. Need to get a room first
        2. We should start a committee. David Nuon will lead the committee.
      6. Tyler needs to buy snacks for snackshop
  2. Adjournment 2:50pm